As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will work in our HQ in the heart of Berlin in one of our autonomous teams. We value strong engineering skills, a deep understanding of business, full ownership, high velocity, collaboration, and initiative.
We're looking for a strong BackEnd Engineer to offer the best experience to all of our users at all points of their journey.
With us, you can look forward to this
That is the challenge, you're looking for?
- Be part of an international team with an established brand in Europe and strong growth in the USA
- Structured development process: everyone has the same opportunities to grow and learn
- Learning budget of 300€ and more for training and coaching
- Structured feedback process - at regular intervals you have 1: 1 with your team leader and development meetings every six months
- Flexible working hours - we trust that you will invest your time correctly
- Connect - inside and outside of work through regular team events, knowledge sharing and team holidays
- Monthly lunch money after successfully completing the trial period
We are looking forward to getting to know you better!
More information on why to work with us, our team and our journey as a company: https://www.fotograf.de/jobs
fotograf.de/GotPhoto is the market-leading workflow and sales solution for professional photographers in Europe and has a strong footprint in the US market.
We move the world of kindergarten and school - and nursery photography from analogue to digital, making the life of our photographer clients easier and their business more successful. We are reviving an industry in which changes are long overdue.
Today we have built a profitable business and, together with our international brand GotPhoto, we are one of the world's most important players in school and kindergarten photography.Why work with us? Learn more
Connect with us on Facebook
Connect with us on LinkedIn
- We are trying our best to be an Equal Opportunity Employer -If you aren’t completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyway: we’re at least as interested in your character as in your talents!